[strongSwan] DPD question

Makarand Pradhan MakarandPradhan at is5com.com
Tue Aug 4 22:33:42 CEST 2020

Thanks Thomas.

Will use 5. That makes sense.

Kind rgds,
Makarand Pradhan
Senior Software Engineer.
iS5 Communications Inc.
5895 Ambler Dr,
Mississauga, Ontario
L4W 5B7
Main Line: +1-844-520-0588 Ext. 129
Direct Line: +1-289-724-2296
Cell: +1-226-501-5666
Fax:+1-289-401-5206
Email: makarandpradhan at is5com.com
Website: www.iS5Com.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended only for the named recipients. This message may contain information that is confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination or copying of this message by anyone other than a named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to a named recipient, please notify us immediately, and permanently destroy this message and any copies you may have. Warning: Email may not be secure unless properly encrypted.