[strongSwan] Fwd: "No trusted RSA public key found for [..]" again

bluesky787 at posteo.de bluesky787 at posteo.de
Thu Sep 26 10:13:54 CEST 2019

Hi Tobias,

thanks for clarification.
Your comment made me recheck all settings in server configuration and I
have found this value.
I have no idea, why I have overseen that before.

Long story short, I changed the "Local identity value" in VPN Server
Settings to ASN.1 name of the cert ("O=LANCOM
SYSTEMS,CN=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX") and it works.
Thank you.

Regards,
Bluesky787