[strongSwan] XFRM fragmentation before encapsulation

Andre Valentin avalentin at marcant.net
Mon Oct 21 20:49:54 CEST 2019

Hello Noel,

I always try to use pmtu discovery to bypass fragmentation. PMTU is working fine, but sometimes needs a bit fine tuning.

But for some setups fragmentation would be fine (APNs via IPsec/MTU 1500), before or after encryption.
I do not know about any linux solution for this, but am also interested.

Kind regargs,

André