[strongSwan] [EDIT] Traffic selection problems

Brian Topping brian.topping at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:29:11 CET 2019

Hi all, Is there anyone familiar enough with the source to confirm or correct me on this premise below? It still seems to me that the addresses presented by the updown plugin for PLUTO_MY_SOURCEIP are only those from ike_sa_t->my_vips and unless the responder is able to somehow get addresses in there, the script will always have insufficient information to generate the tunnel on the responder side.