[strongSwan] Integration of custom crypto module into strongswan

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze at thermi.consulting
Tue Jul 9 01:27:15 CEST 2019

Hello Ihor,

You probably do that best by registering your new crypto module
using a new cipher/algorithm identifier in the kernel and pulling
it all through the netlink interface and the strongSwan source code
and change the logic for handling AES-CBC and AEAD in strongSwan
around to point to logically point to your own module (now idea
how to deal with that and the kernel's wrapping of the GCM
stuff around the basic AES block cipher module).

Kind regards

Noel

--
Noel Kuntze
IT security consultant

GPG Key ID: 0x0739AD6C
Fingerprint: 3524 93BE B5F7 8E63 1372 AF2D F54E E40B 0739 AD6C