[strongSwan] Integration of custom crypto module into strongswan

Ihor Bordun ihorfg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 17:11:47 CEST 2019

Hello

I am trying to implement the customized crypto kernel AES module, which
should be used only to encrypt IPsec payloads.
How can I integrate it into strongswan?

The custom AES version should be used only for IPsec thats why this crypto
module cannot have the highest priority in kernel and used by any other
crypto requests in kernel.
The Strongswan uses predefined cipher suites. Can I still configure
strongswan in the way, it should take my custom crypto module by unique
name for example or any other solution?

Regards,
Ihor