[strongSwan] Strongswan 5.7.2 test suite with 6 tests failed

Peter Hsiang phsiang at nvidia.com
Thu Jan 31 23:03:05 CET 2019

Hi Tobias,

> I pushed a fix for this to master (you need to build a new tarball and
> rebuild root and guest images, or use the build-strongswan script).

Thanks.  Is there a wiki or instruction for this?
I did a git clone https://github.com/strongswan/strongswan.git
and then tried the make-testing and also the build-strongswan script but it didn't work.

make-testing had:
[FAIL] Connecting image to NBD device /dev/nbd0

build-strongswan had:
Root image /home/user/builddirmaster/build/images/root.qcow2 not found

Regards,
Peter