[strongSwan] A couple of offerings for the community

Derek Cameron dcamero2016 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 11:10:27 CET 2019

I will look into changing local.ca to something more appropriate.

Originally I wanted to use p12 files with everything in them (CA cert,
client cert, client key), but this created messiness on the Windows
end. This is why I separated out the CA cert, with the client cert and
the client key going into a pfx file.

Regards,

Derek.