[strongSwan] How to improve connection loss when moving from 4G to Wifi?

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Sun Feb 10 14:14:33 CET 2019

Hi Houman,

actually the IKEv2 MOBIKE mobility protocol does this automatically.
Does your IPsec peer (VPN gateway) support MOBIKE since strongSwan
enables it out of the box?

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
strongSwan - the Open Source VPN Solution!          www.strongswan.org
Institute for Networked Solutions
HSR University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)