[strongSwan] Need advice on how to connect multiple sites and hosts to a VPN

Marwan Khalili marwan.khalili at edgeguide.com
Thu Apr 25 16:26:54 CEST 2019

> How many sites / offices do you want to connect?

It would be a limited amount of sites, we can assume that it will be between 2 to 10 sites.

> Do you want to be able to communicate any-to-any? Or only from anyone to a datacenter?

We wish to communicate any-to-any.

> What architecture do you like to implement? A hub/spoke system would be the easiest.

We were thinking of having a server act as an intermediary which the sites/hosts connect to. Perhaps this is what you meant by hub/spoke system?

However, the architecture is not set in stone and we are open to any solution.

Med vänlig hälsning/Regards

Marwan Khalili
Cell +46 704784722
marwan.khalili at edgeguide.com

EdgeGuide AB
S:t Eriksgatan 26, SE-112 39 Stockholm, Sweden
phone +46 84411690, fax +46 87204190
edgeguide.com<http://www.edgeguide.com/>