[strongSwan] Can't make routing work to pass Internet traffic

Arab Abdulla arab666 at protonmail.com
Mon May 7 06:11:25 CEST 2018

Thanks a lot, that seems a way. I already start creating intermediate routes on the server, traffic starts passing. It is not a convenient solution, but, at least, my task will be solved soon. ipip tunnel is an another option which I should look into, it even may be better to suit my needs. Thanks again, Phil!