[strongSwan] DHCP!

Tom Rymes trymes at rymes.com
Fri May 4 15:21:44 CEST 2018

It's designed for a very specific use case, but if you install it in a
sandbox somewhere, you can get a feel for the powershell scripts and
other bits that are used to configure the clients.

It's all wrapped around Strongswan, so you can transfer the
functionality to your own setup, if you find it helpful.

Tom