[strongSwan] Windows gives error 13868: Policy match error but Linux connect works

Christian Salway christian.salway at naimuri.com
Fri May 4 08:55:11 CEST 2018

not sure if it was a bad copy paste but you need a space after -PassThru

Set-VPNConnectionIPsecConfiguration -ConnectionName "my-vpn" -AuthenticationTransformConstants SHA256128 -CipherTransformConstants AES256 -EncryptionMethod AES256 -IntegrityCheckMethod SHA256 -PfsGroup None -DHGroup Group14 -PassThru -Force

 <http://www.naimuri.com/>