[strongSwan] 答复: "%d" of initiator_id of load-tester does not start from 1 but 2.

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Wed Feb 28 09:33:40 CET 2018

Hi,

> If the case you mentioned has been fixed in 5.2.1,

I never said that.  What I said is that the behavior changed with 5.2.0.
 But it has never been fixed, the fix can only be found in the
load-tester-id branch, which I pushed yesterday, so no released version
contains it.

> What I concern about is that if there are only 5 users configured in
> ipsec.db,
> and initiate all the 5 ipsec tunnels,
> since the first initiator_id starts from "2", the last one with "6"
> stays at CONNECTING status and could not be established.

Just adapt your server config to match the behavior on the client (i.e.
start the client IDs at 2 on the server too).  This is a testing tool,
so I don't really see a problem with that.

Regards,
Tobias