[strongSwan] Issues in Strongswan and Google Cloud Communication

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Wed Apr 11 19:49:12 CEST 2018

Hello Wesley,

Your iptables rules probably SNAT or MASQUERADE new connections out of your public interface, which causes it to not match the negotiated policies anymore.
The article about Forwarding and split tunneling[1] elaborates on that and shows you a rule to fix that.

Kind regards

Noel

[1] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/ForwardingAndSplitTunneling#General-NAT-problems