[strongSwan] VICI: Stale SA's found even after unloading the connection.

Vignesh Kesavan Vignesh.Kesavan at riverbed.com
Sun Apr 8 14:17:42 CEST 2018

Hi Noel,

Thanks for your reply.

As mentioned in previous mail, we did try using vici terminate api before calling unload to flush the stale entry. But problem still exist(Logs attached in previous mail).  Is there any other api to terminate the session?

Also, Can you please help me to understand why there is a difference in behavior between unload_conn of session's in established and connecting state?

Thanks
Vignesh Kesavan