[strongSwan] Looking for a strongSwan contractor / consultant with AWS experience

F Rafi farhanible at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 23:46:32 CEST 2018

Hello folks,

We're an NYC based health-tech company looking for a strongSwan contractor
/ consultant with AWS experience. We want to establish ipsec tunnels
originating at  multiple customers environments and terminating at our
strongSwan EC2 instances hosted inside our AWS VPC.

We want this person to be able to sanity-check our existing architecture,
recommend configuration best-practices, do hands-on configuration to create
the tunnels, and potentially participate in customer calls in order to
gather / negotiate requirements.

Please reply off-list.

Thanks,
Farhan