[strongSwan] IPsec broken for iphone with ios11?

Houman houmie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 11:47:28 CEST 2018

I had the exact same problem.  I couldn't connect via iOS 11.2.6 on iPhone
X.  After upgrading to iOS 11.3 I can connect to StrongSwan again without
having touched any configuration.

Although it could be that the OS was somehow stuck and the hard restart
after update "cleared" it up. I should have restarted before the upgrade
for a better test.