[strongSwan] VICI and multiple threads

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Fri Sep 8 09:01:51 CEST 2017

Hi Anthony,

> [...] and he didmention the possibility for using DAVICI.
> mention the possibility for using DAVICI. The problem at the time was
> Andreas lost the support person for this module. So we decided not to
> take the risk.

I don't think there is much of an issue here. I definitely will take
care of maintaining davici, as we use that in production extensively.
There is not much going on in this repo [1], but this is mostly because
it is a rather simple library (and mostly complete to do what it
should).

[1]https://github.com/strongswan/davici