[strongSwan] Strongswan VPN Profile for Android.

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Mon May 29 12:37:02 CEST 2017

Hi Aanand,

> The link also refers to a file media type. I didn’t do
> anything specific to set the file’s media type. Could that be the reason
> why the import is failing?

Yep, most likely.  The next release will allow browsing for profile
files using the SAF.

> How do I set the media type for a file?

That depends on the tool/library you use to send the email (and if you
use a program maybe the system settings on the sending host e.g. if it
resolves MIME-types when attaching a file to an email).

Regards,
Tobias