[strongSwan] charon unmet dependency on native android build

Nathan Bahr nbahr at atcorp.com
Fri May 26 19:28:44 CEST 2017

Just another update. I decided to try including all the conf files directly

include strongswan.d/charon/nonce.conf
include ....

And that worked, where doing includes with wildcard (include
/strongswan.d/charon/*.conf) does not work.
Still no indication on why it fails when I look at the logs. I added the
flag --debug-cfg 4 and didn't get any extra logging that indicated any
issues.

--
Nathan Bahr
Architecture Technology Corp.