[strongSwan] can connect to vpn, but cannot open website

Alexander xiedeacc at 163.com
Wed Mar 29 09:11:05 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,
I set up a VPS on amazon EC2 use strongswan, when I at home, I can use this VPN without any problem, but at company, I can connect to vpn sucessfully, and the server has assigned IP address to my computer, and I can ping my VPS when I connect to VPN,  but I cann't use it to open a website, I guess it maybe the dns problem. our company has a inner network.  my host was windows7, in fact, sometimes it can works properly in the company.  so how to config network?
thanks
Xie