[strongSwan] Traffic selectors routing issue for IPv6 TS with 128 prefix

Ts, Sachin (Nokia - IN) sachin.ts at nokia.com
Thu Mar 16 12:27:33 CET 2017

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for the response, will try them.
For more info, actually ours is a multi tunnel setup. We have three tunnels.
For the first time when all three tunnel comes up, its working fine.
But when one of the tunnel bounces(down and up), the problem triggers. We
observed that the route of previous tunnel is overwritten by the bounced
tunnel route.

Please let me know your comments on this. Meanwhile I will test again and try
to get more logs.

Thanks,
Sachin