[strongSwan] Traffic selectors routing issue for IPv6 TS with 128 prefix

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Thu Mar 16 12:14:06 CET 2017

Hi Sachin,

> We are facing problem in reaching traffic selectors when we use IPv6
> TS(Single host IP) with /128 prefix BUT whereas when we use subnets, its
> working fine.

Since the determining factor for the source IP is the local traffic
selector, i.e. fc01:eab:xx::xx/128 (which I suppose is
fc01:eab:xx:z::92/128 in both cases), and the availability of a matching
IP address, the source IP should be the same.

Try increasing the log level for the KNL subsystem to 2 (see [1]) and
compare the output during the two scenarios.

Regards,
Tobias

[1] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/LoggerConfiguration