[strongSwan] Config/Install compiled strongswan

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Tue Mar 7 23:36:38 CET 2017

Hi,

selecting the --enable-all option is not a good idea. This might
lead to the loading of conflicting socket plugins preventing the
charon daemon of starting up at all.

Couldn't you just start with the default setup

  ./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
  make
  sudo make install

at the outset and enabling additional desired plugins later on?

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
strongSwan - the Open Source VPN Solution!          www.strongswan.org
Institute for Networked Solutions
HSR University of Applied Sciences Rapperswil
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)