[strongSwan] Strongswan VPN Profile for Android.

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Mon Jun 26 17:49:34 CEST 2017

Hi Aanand,

> When will Strongswan be adding rowsing for profile files using SAF?

As I mentioned, with the next release (the code can be found in the
android-updates branch), which is due this or next week.

> Also, how do I specify split tunnel routes? Does the server have to enforce that by proposing a Traffic Selector containing only destn network address prefixes? The problem with controlling this at the policy level is that all traffic will have to be sent to the tunnel interface first after which it will either be sent over the tunnel (if it matches policy) or traffic gets dropped.

That's not true.  The traffic selector is translated to routes
accordingly so only traffic matching the TS will be routed over the
tunnel interface.  The next release of the app will allow modifying the
routes on the client, though (only include specific traffic or exclude
certain traffic).

Regards,
Tobias