[strongSwan] mobile client - per app vpn support

Stella Levin stella_levin2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 15:28:06 CEST 2017

 Hi, IOS [2] and android [1] mobile devices have per-app VPN support. This means I can create white list or black list of apps using VPN.
In the strongswan VPN client:- There is no option per-app VPN. Is it correct ?- There is VPN split tunneling in the IP level. Is it correct?- What does the following option mean: "block ipv4 traffic not destined for the vpn" ? I understand it as the traffic not accepted on the VPN server side will not be sent to VPN tunnel. Is it correct?
[1]https://www.bestvpn.com/android-users-get-per-app-vpn-whitelisting[2] How to configure VPN per app in iOS 7?

|   |
How to configure VPN per app in iOS 7?
 As one of the business feature the upcoming iOS 7, Apple has announced the ability to configure VPN on applicati...  |   |

Thanks, Stella