[strongSwan] How to disable NAT traversal with strongSwan VPN client app (on android device)?

Chinmaya Dwibedy ckdwibedy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 08:07:59 CEST 2017

Hi,

The https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/FAQsays that, NAT traversal cannot be disabled in the charon daemon and it can bedisabled (if there is no NAT device) by setting MOBIKE to no in ipsec.conf.

I am using the strongSwan VPN client app (as an IKEv2 initiator)in my android device. How can I disable NAT feature? Because by default, itsends IKE_AUTH request and data traffic in UDP encapsulated packet which I donot want.

Thank you in advance for your response and time.

Regards,

Chinmaya