[strongSwan] Encrypting connection between two public IPv6 prefixes

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Tue Jun 6 19:37:15 CEST 2017

Hello,

Your ipsec.conf is wrong and crap.

Take a look at the example configurations[1] for site-to-site tunnels and use them.
It will be less work than describing all the wrong things in your configuration
and correcting them. Also kindly read the FAQ[2] and the HelpRequests[3] page.

Kind regards

Noel

[1] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/UsableExamples
[2] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/FAQ