[strongSwan] Android TNC server basic setup

Mark M mark076h at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 20:26:39 CET 2017

Andreas,
Thank you for the info,
Now when I follow the guide to install the policy manager I only get the default apache page.
I am following this guide - https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/StrongTNC
Thanks,
Mark

    On Thursday, January 12, 2017 6:09 AM, Andreas Steffen <andreas.steffen at strongswan.org> wrote:

 Hi Mark,

you can find a [little-outdated] TNC server configuration HOWTO
under the following link:

  https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/TNCS

In the meantime the TNC measurement policies are not hard-coded
any more in /etc/strongswan.conf but can be configured via the
strongTNC policy manager available from the strongSwan gitHub
repository

  https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/StrongTnc

The IMVs on the strongTNC server must now connect to the strongTNC
/etc/pts/config.db database. A sample configuration can be found here

https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/IMA#Set-up-the-Attestation-Server

Hope this helps!

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                        andreas.steffen at strongswan.org