[strongSwan] rightsubnet overlap

John Brown jb20141125 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 21:43:52 CEST 2017

Hi Noel,
I did not understand your answer, sorry.

But i did some experiments in the afternoon and I think I think I was
able to achieve what I want. I'm going to check this more deeply next
days.
I did only one thing to get this to work:
- disable charon to install the routes (install_routes=no in
strongswan.conf) and add the routes manualy in the bash shell after
the tunnel was established (i am going to automate this by updown
script)
There is one route for one tunnel and each route has the same network
prefix but metric is different. It looks that this works as expected.
There is no problem in adding kernel policy as far as each tunnel use
different virtual ip.

I'm worried that when using updown script for that I will not be able
to get the source interface which is needed to create the route (ip
route add 10.10.0.0/16 table 220 metric 10 dev eth0 src 172.1.1.1) but
hopefully I will come up with some solution.

Is this your idea or you were providing different solution?
Best regards,
John