[strongSwan] rightsubnet overlap

Noel Kuntze noel.kuntze+strongswan-users-ml at thermi.consulting
Thu Aug 24 17:23:26 CEST 2017

Routes can and will not work. They only work, if for anything, if they recommend a local source address for the route. Maybe you can do something with manualy priorities in swanctl.conf
to make sure the priorities are different and one tunnel is preferred over another. That will only work, if the SPs of the failed tunnel are removed when it fails. Other than that, you can use marks
and then check in the next rule if there's a matching policy and accept the packet, if there is. Marking packets is non-terminating, so you can do that for how many tunnels you want. Again, it will only
work if the SPs of a failed tunnel are removed when it fails.