[strongSwan] client to site but as a gateway(nat)?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 20:22:06 CEST 2017

it turns out all it needs is to put mascare on the interface
strongswan creates when clients vpn successfully.
On fedora it's as simple as doing:
$ firewall-cmd --zone=external --add-interface=ipsec0

now - questions: how to make above happen, or something that
would result in the same, upon successful vpn tunnel
established?

many thanks, L.