[strongSwan] Strongswan[5.4.0] unix:///var/run/charon.vici

rajeev nohria rajnohria at gmail.com
Mon May 16 16:20:46 CEST 2016

Andreas,

Strongswan 5.4.0
swanctl.conf

when I tried to initiate the connections  (swanctl -initiate --child net, I
get following error. "*no trusted RSA public key found"*

I did make  peerKey.der based on following link and copied to
/etc/swanctl/rsa directory.
https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/SimpleCA

07[ENC] parsed IKE_SA_INIT request 0 [ SA KE No N(NATD_S_IP) N(NATD_D_IP)
N(HASH_ALG) N(REDIR_SUP) ]
07[IKE] 10.13.199.185 is initiating an IKE_SA
07[IKE] sending cert request for "C=US, O=ARRIS, CN=RPD"
07[ENC] generating IKE_SA_INIT response 0 [ SA KE No N(NATD_S_IP)
N(NATD_D_IP) CERTREQ N(HASH_ALG) N(MULT_AUTH) ]
07[NET] sending packet: from 10.13.199.130[500] to 10.13.199.185[500] (289
bytes)
09[NET] received packet: from 10.13.199.185[4500] to 10.13.199.130[4500]
(1312 bytes)
09[ENC] parsed IKE_AUTH request 1 [ IDi CERT CERTREQ AUTH N(USE_TRANSP) SA
TSi TSr N(MOBIKE_SUP) N(NO_ADD_ADDR) N(MULT_AUTH) N(EAP_ONLY) ]
09[IKE] received 1 cert requests for an unknown ca
09[IKE] received end entity cert "C=US, O=ARRIS, CN=RPD"
09[CFG] looking for peer configs matching
10.13.199.130[%any]...10.13.199.185[rnohria at arris.com]
09[CFG] selected peer config 'rw'
*09[IKE] no trusted RSA public key found for 'rnohria at arris.com
<rnohria at arris.com>'*
09[IKE] peer supports MOBIKE
09[ENC] generating IKE_AUTH response 1 [ N(AUTH_FAILED) ]
09[NET] sending packet: from 10.13.199.130[4500] to 10.13.199.185[4500] (80
bytes)

 Thanks,
Rajeev