[strongSwan] ikev2 strongswan client on Arch Linux

Fulcrum fulcrummike at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:08:34 CET 2016

Hi

I have successfully setup strongswan VPN server following instructions
here[1]. I tested the server by connecting a Blackberry client and a
Windows Phone client. Both used IKEv2 and worked fine.

I have another laptop, running Arch, that I want to connect to the VPN
server. But I can't figure how to configure strongswan as IKEv2 client.
The link [1] doesn't describe it. Neither could I find such information
from google.

Regards,

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/StrongSwan