[strongSwan] [strongSwan-dev] Support for Routing rule modification via IKE informational requests after IKE tunnel is setup with gateway

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Jun 2 09:02:45 CEST 2016

Hi Ravi,

could you guide my to an RFC or Internet draft describing this dynamic
update of traffic selectors? Or are you referring to the IKEv2 Mobility
and Multihoming Protocol (RFC 4555 MOBIKE) which strongSwan has enabled
by default:

   https://www.strongswan.org/testing/testresults/ikev2/mobike/

Regards

Andreas