[strongSwan] DH group for key exchange is undefined

Thomas Egerer hakke_007 at gmx.de
Sat Jan 30 11:22:03 CET 2016

Michael,

while unloading the dishwasher I gave your issue another thought ;)
It seems I have somehow misread your problem. The peer you are trying
to connect the load tester to, runs which VPN-service? If it is a
strongwan instance, you should provide the version, log information
of the IKE negotiation and an output of your config (stroke statusall).
It seems odd, that the peer does not accept modp 1024 while it request
this same modp group in the response.
Does the peer a plugin loaded that provides modp 1024 (gcrypt, gmp,
openssl)? You should see this in 'stroke listall'.

Cheers,
Thomas