[strongSwan] DH group for key exchange is undefined

Thomas Egerer hakke_007 at gmx.de
Sat Jan 30 10:29:40 CET 2016

Michael,

let me google that for you [1]! First result (in my search) [2]:

Key          charon.plugins.load-tester.proposal
Default      aes128-sha1-modp768
Description   IKE proposal to use in load test.

Et viola, here you go!

Thomas

[1] https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=strongswan%20load%20tester
[2] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/LoadTests