[strongSwan] Converting ipsec.conf to swanctl.conf

Michael Lipp mnl at mnl.de
Thu Feb 25 11:45:35 CET 2016

Thanks a lot. I admit that I could have found this, if I had thought of
the "config setup" section as actually NOT being related to connections.

Here's another one:

What does "leftsubnet" in ipsec.conf map to in swantctl.conf?

I think it may be "connections.<conn>.children.<child>.local_ts", but I
have no idea what value to use for "<child>". The examples use "net",
but I don't understand where this value comes from. If there were
several "connections.<conn>.children.<child>" sections with different
"<child>" values, which one would be used? What's the criterion?

 - Michael