[strongSwan] 答复: what's the expression of a range of address?

Tony.He 賀雙鳳 Tony.He at DELTAWW.COM.CN
Thu Feb 25 09:44:16 CET 2016

Hi,

       Thanks for reply. I have checked the latest Kernel code(Git commit ID is 6dc390a). Below is the selector definition.

       /* Selector, used as selector both on policy rules (SPD) and SAs. */

struct xfrm_selector {
       xfrm_address_t   daddr;
       xfrm_address_t   saddr;
       __be16  dport;
       __be16  dport_mask;
       __be16  sport;
       __be16  sport_mask;
       __u16    family;
       __u8      prefixlen_d;
       __u8      prefixlen_s;
       __u8      proto;
       int   ifindex;
       __kernel_uid32_t       user;
};

       Seems that Kernel doesn’t support range of IP address even though RFC  http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4301#page-26  defines the expression of a  range IP address.
       I will try to use firewall rule or modify Kernel code if it’s necessary.

Best regards
Tony