[strongSwan] swanctl.conf and DHCP plugin

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Wed Feb 3 12:41:40 CET 2016

Hi Laurent,

just define pools = dhcp as in the following example swanctl.conf file:

connections {

   rw {
      local_addrs  = 192.168.0.1
      pools = dhcp

      local {
         auth = pubkey
         certs = moonCert.pem
         id = moon.strongswan.org
      }
      remote {
         auth = pubkey
      }
      children {
         net {
            local_ts  = 10.1.0.0/16

            updown = /usr/local/libexec/ipsec/_updown iptables
            esp_proposals = aes128gcm128-modp3072
         }
      }
      version = 2