[strongSwan] VPN profiles for client

Aanand Ramachandran aanandr at outlook.com
Thu Dec 29 00:04:27 CET 2016

Hi - is there a mechanism in Strongswan to

1. Push configuration files (VPN profiles) on to a Strongswan client from the server

2. Create the configuration files offline and provide it to an end user so that the user can import it into the Strongswan client and start connecting.

If the above are possible please point me to some relevant articles/guides. I couldnt find anything in the documentation and it seems like an end user would have to create a profile himself/herself through the Strongswan client UI.

Thanks!