[strongSwan] parsed ID_PROT response 0 [ KE No ]

Lakshmi Prasanna lakshmi.1147 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:38:18 CEST 2016

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the quick reply. I do see that the openssl plugin is loaded.

*  loaded plugins: charon aes des rc2 sha1 sha2 md5 random nonce x509
revocation constraints pubkey pkcs1 pkcs7 pkcs8 pkcs12 pgp dnskey sshkey
pem openssl fips-prf xcbc cmac hmac attr kernel-netlink resolve
socket-default stroke updown xauth-generic*

Do you think there is something else that I might need to check?

Thanks,

Lakshmi