[strongSwan] parsed ID_PROT response 0 [ KE No ]

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Tue Aug 2 11:26:44 CEST 2016

Hi Lakshmi,

ECP256 requires the openssl plugin which is not compiled by default.
Make sure that the openssl plugin is present and has been loaded
by the charon daemon. The ipsec statusall command returns a list of
all loaded plugins.

BTW - the pfs parameter has been deprecated. Please use the esp
      parameter as you have correctly done.g

Regards

Andreas