[strongSwan] iOS 8 VPN API + strongswan 5.3.2, deleting half-opened connection

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Fri Sep 18 10:56:59 CEST 2015

Hi Aleksey,

> Here is what i got in logs. I was trying to change all options in my
> config but no luck. As i’m new in strongswan i don’t know what to
> search for.
>
> Can someone help with this?

Since the client doesn't retransmit the IKE_AUTH request it probably
successfully received the response.  Maybe it doesn't like
the server certificate (is the CA certificate installed?).  Or it
doesn't like the requested EAP method (and does not support EAP-Nak).
You should definitely check the client's log.

Regards,
Tobias