[strongSwan] per-connection attributes

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Tue Sep 15 11:26:33 CEST 2015

Hi Марк,

the attr_sql allows to store attributes for a given user identity
in an SQLite or MySQL database. I don't know if this helps with
your requirements for per connection attribute definitions.

For details see the ipsec pool command:

              --addr|--mask|--server|--subnet|--string|--hex <value>

Add a new attribute to the database. Attributes can be bundled by using
the --pool and --identity options. If a bundle matches a peer the
contained attributes are sent to that peer instead of the global ones.

   type:    a keyword from --showattr or a number from the range 1..32767
   name:    the name of the pool this attribute is added to
   id:      identity of the peer this attribute is bound to
   addr:    IPv4 or IPv6 address
   mask:    IPv4 or IPv6 netmask (synonym for --addr)
   server:  IPv4 or IPv6 address of a server (synonym for --addr)
   subnet:  IPv4 subnet[s] given by network/mask[,network/mask,...]
   string:  value of a string-type attribute
   hex:     hex value of any attribute

Best regards

Andreas