[strongSwan] Site to Site VPN - One to Many

mahmut g mgcse at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 10:39:22 CEST 2015

Hello,
I need to connect many servers in different private networks. My application should connect and gets data from many(4 or 5) services on that servers. However, I need to create VPN to those network to be able to connect those server. For instance one of the private networks has Cisco 3845 router as vpn hardware and another use some other solution etc.
Those private networks are different organizations. I am not good at IPSec and VPN issues, I wonder If it is possible to connect more than one private network from single Linux VPS machine with strongswan?
Thanks,Regards.
Mahmut