[strongSwan] Minimal Windows Configuration with strongSwan

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Fri Jul 31 17:17:29 CEST 2015

Hello David,

There's a document about the certificate requirements:
https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Win7CertReq

Please take care to always address the mailing list as well.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658