[strongSwan] FW: FW: strongswan ipsec monitor via SNMP

Nitin Agarwal nitin.agarwal at symstream.com
Fri Jul 31 16:07:01 CEST 2015

Hello Monti and Michael

I also wanted to do same things and my team started the work on same.
We have done good work on this and trying to update information via SNMP in
OpenNMS.
We wanted to integrate with OpenNMS, so that we can show in GUI and make
custom reports. But, unfortunately, this was taking too much long time.
So, this development was stopped.

If you want to develop same and integrate with OpenNMS, then I can share
details with you.

And, other than this, can anybody suggest any available monitoring tool for
IPSEC tunnel which we can run on server and it will show status of all
active tunnels with some reports or similar ?

*Best Regards*
*Nitin Agarwal*
*Team Leader R&D*
*Symstream Technology Group*
M +91 9818893018
*nitin.agarwal at symstream.com <nitin.agarwal at symstream.com>* | Skype:
nitin_symstream

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Monti, Marco <marco.monti at cgi.com> wrote:

> Hi Michael thx
> Marco

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret.
dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated
with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify Symstream Technology Group immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent
to and from us may be monitored. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that
are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request
a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.