[strongSwan] errors on freebsd

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Fri Jul 17 18:24:15 CEST 2015

> The driver is already loaded,  How do I enable it instead of
> kernel-libipsec.

Yes, you already use the kernel-pfkey plugin.  I just saw that it
actually also logs this message when it attempts to install a route for
the IPsec policy.  But this shouldn't really be a problem in this case.
 So if something doesn't work right it is most likely not due to this error.

Since your client is running Windows 7 I'd actually recommend you use
IKEv2 and plain IPsec instead of anything involving L2TP, see [1].

Regards,
Tobias

[1] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Windows7